All 8 art Reviews

warmup 75 warmup 75

why the boobs? :p for the rest i like the image :)

Carebearpuncher responds:

Lol, I noticed a lot of boob and ass art being popular so I hopped on the tiddie train

Avatar Avatar

good use of complimentary colors

Carebearpuncher responds:

Thanks

Challenge 21 - "Something on Fire" Challenge 21 - "Something on Fire"

your use of colors is awesome, keep it up man!

Lintire responds:

Cheers brother - happy with the colours, just the rest of the fundamentals I gotta work on! Ehehe. Will soldier on.

the red death the red death

I'm impressed, lots of good decisions in there.
Detail is nicely fading out from the focal point
good perspective, nice proportions.

Garanord responds:

Thank you, It means allot coming from you!

Vixuzar's Homework Vixuzar's Homework

Hey, before drawing reference material to teach someone you should make sure you got it down yourself, just go get some anatomy books and study the proportions of a human body and the shapes.

Vangantem-Militem responds:

1: It's more or less a sketch.

2: It's actually rather accurate for a sketch.

3: Please refrain from purposely being an asshole in the future.

Hollow Hollow

Very nice, great lighting, and i love the painterly style, best painting i've seen here today.

Jungle 1 Jungle 1

Hey, good work, i think for your next one you should make the canvas wider to make it look more cinematic, and think more about composition, this one looks a bit all over the place.
I still think it's nicely painted, keep it up!

Kiabugboy responds:

Thank you, i did get the same critique in deviant art. I think the branches and cave walls in the right side of the painting is what looks weird and taking too much attention from the viewer's eye, so i'll definitely keep that in mind next time i'm doing another painting

Toy Bonnie Toy Bonnie

You shouldn't do it all with a soft brush, that makes things look very muddy and weird, as for the idea and lighting i think it's quite nice.